The merchandise available on this online shop may be obtained from the following: authorized distributors/resellers.
As a reseller, this online shop reserves the right, without need for prior notice, to revise, discontinue, or cease to make available any and/or all products. Should this online shop be unable to supply you with a product you have ordered and paid for, an alternative product will be offered or a full refund issued.
Prices are VAT exclusive (12%). Sales invoices will be provided and be delivered with your purchase. This online shop reserves the right to modify the prices of the products available on its site at any time, without prior notice.
This online shop accepts the following payment method:
– Credit Cards via PayPal
– Online Banking (BDO, Chinabank, PNB, RCBC, Unionbank, UCPB, Security Bank, EastWest, Metrobank, BPI, and Landbank) via Dragonpay
– Over-the-counter at a bank (BDO, Chinabank, PNB, RCBC, Unionbank, UCPB, Security Bank, EastWest, Metrobank, BPI, and Landbank) or via ATM (BDO, Chinabank, PNB, RCBC, Unionbank, UCPB, and Security Bank) via Dragonpay
– Non traditional over-the-counter (Bayad Center, SM Dep’t/Supermarket Bills and Payments, Robinsons Bills and Payments, Save More Bills and Payments, EC Pay outlets, Cebuana Lhuillier, M. Lhuillier, LBC, GCash, and Dragonpay Credits) via Dragonpay
Your order will be delivered within 3-5 business days for Metro Manila and 7-10 business days for outside Metro Manila after the payment verification.
Shipping fee varies based on order’s total weight and/or shipping location. For provincial deliveries, additional fee may apply if the items weigh over 15kg. This will be based on the courier’s shipping computation. Our customer service will contact you if this case applies on your transaction.
WARRANTY AND REPLACEMENT POLICY
- The warranty applies only to the products carried by IT MALL, that can be identified by the IT MALL trademark warranty sticker.
- Items purchased from IT MALL is fully warranted from date of purchase for a period depending on the warranty stated in front, against manufacturing defects, by reason of design, materials or workmanship.
- Within the warranty period, all defective items are subject for inspection and repair only. If, within 7 days after a product is delivered to you, and the product is subsequently deemed defective, you are entitled to either: repair or replacement. The decision for replacement shall be dependent upon the distributor/manufacturer on the defective item(s). Parts for the replacement are warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period. IT MALL will not pay any shipping charges or repair cost for items not covered by the warranty. The client has to shoulder all the shipping expenses during that back-and-forth transaction.
- For provincial clients, if ever an item breaks down, the client has to send us that item, and we’ll have it repaired or replaced, depending on the decision of the distributor/manufacturer of the defective item. After the repair or replacement, we will send it back to the client. IT MALL will not pay any freight charges. The client has to shoulder all the shipping expenses during that back-and-forth transaction.
- Repairs under warranty period must be submitted directly to the brand’s corresponding service centers. You may contact us to guide you where to locate the nearest service center.
- Consumables and/or accessories are not covered by any warranty. (i.e. mouse, mousepad, ink cartridges, ribbons, toners, diskettes, covers, etc.).
- The warranty on computer item(s) does not include software or virus problems. IT MALL is not responsible for the loss of program or data stored on hard disk drives. The client/customer is responsible for having their data backed-up before requesting warranty service.
- The warranty is void:
- If the item(s) has been damaged brought about by accident, misuse, misapplication or any abnormal causes (i.e. animal/insect bites or wastes on parts, use of wrong voltage, damages caused by the use of non-original consumables, damages caused by fire, floods, earthquakes, and other incidental events).
- If the warranty seal(s) of the item(s) has been tampered with or altered in any way
- If repaired or serviced by others besides IT MALL or authorized service centers.
- If the product serial number has been altered, defaced or removed.
- There will be no On-site services and lending of backup units.
- Warranty is valid only for the original purchaser only.
The warranty set forth is exclusive and no other warranty, whether written or oral, is expressed or implied. IT MALL specifically disclaims the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
In no event will the our company or its suppliers be liable to the client for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or incidental damages arising out of the use of any product or documentations like computer hardware, software, accessories, upgrades, etc. including any lost profit or lost savings, or any claim by any party, even if a representative of our company or its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Product(s) that have been sent to a third party manufacturing representative through us for service warranty, our company will only serve as a bridge in following up the products and will not be held liable for any delays in releasing the item(s).
Our company shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any item(s) that were checked-in or sent in our office, due to floor, fire, earthquake or other abnormal conditions beyond our control.
Due to software copyright, we will not be held liable for units seized or confiscated by authorities due to unlicensed software.
Procedure in claiming the warranty
- Please message us via call, email, or Facebook chat, to guide you where to direct your concern.
- Please attach a photocopy of this warranty agreement together with the defective items
- Please write your name with the telephone number and the problem of the item(s) on our Service Warranty Receipt.
- Please do not include accessories of the defective items (i.e. power cable, printer cable, etc.) and items that are NOT purchased from us.
- For replacements concerns, please forward the defective item to our office stated on our website.
- For repairs, kindly forward the defective item to the brand’s designated service center.
- Please take note that we will not pay any freight charges.
- Any warranty items not claimed within 30 days from date of service will be disposed of by our company in any manner to cover the cost of service.